Monday, September 22, 2008

The Cold Hard Fact is, I'm a Kindergarter Blogger :(

I'm so new at this blogging stuff and today I tried for at least a couple hours to just put a link on here. Well, it really wasn't a link, it was a ....well a.......oh never mind! Anyway, as you can see, I was unsuccessful since the only stuff I do have on my blog are posts and widgets. So now what? I didn't really look too hard yet, but I'm hoping I can find a blog that teaches about blogging a b c's OR 1,2, 3's or whatever you want to call a completely green blogger. I do know it can't be blogging 101 because that would only be for those 'freshman' bloggers right? I feel I haven't even reached that level yet. If we look at it relative to school years, I believe that puts me right around the kindergartner level. No, really! When I click on a link that is supposed to show how to do something, I don't understand the blog lingo (or would it be computer lingo?) so then I try to find a link to that link that shows how to understand the 'how to' page!

It looks like it's going to be more like a job to do this blog than a hobby. I see people all over the net doing multiple blogs at a time and I'm having problems just doing 'a' post on one blog. Yup, I'm in blog kindergartner. So, if you 'freshman' bloggers think you want to take a greenie under your wing, here I am. But be prepared because I had to do research just to find out what a widget was.

2 comments:

Lori Laws said...

You are too funny! It also took me a long time to find out what a widget was...but once I did, things seemed to slowly evolve. Keep clicking on the "help" link, and you'll eventually learn some stuff.

I was reading The Blog Post, and decided to click on you're name. Glad I did. I'll visit here often...come over to my blog:)
God bless!!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for writing this.