Sunday, January 11, 2009

America, God shed His light on Thee..

I doubt if many people take the time to realize the depth of corruption in our government. Many just trust what the media says and leave it at that. I was somewhat guilty of that too but lately what I've found out scared me enough to start digging. I've been tagging along on a ride for the past 2 months, with a bunch of others who have a passion for patriotism. We are all tired of our U.S.Constitution being walked on and ignored! There is a group of us, which now has grown quite large, literally thousands, that have been working on a project that has taken us a lot of time and effort and pretty much drained us all! Ya see, none of us think that our new president here in the U.S. has been as transparent as he's said he would be. Mr. Obama has failed to allow anyone access to any of his records, whether it's his education, medical or birth records and he's spending THOUSANDS of dollars on lawyers to ensure that no one gets this information.



Now, I don't know about you guys but we feel that for someone who is moving into the highest position known to Americans, keeping this information secret is just too scary. I mean, what the heck could he be trying to hide anyway? I know, I know, many people have said that he at least supplied his birth certificate on FactCheck.org. But what people don't realize is that that site which is supposed to provide us with 'unbiased' facts was created by Annenberg Foundation. Annenbergs chairperson, back in 1995 was none other than Mr. B. H. Obama! That alone raised some eyebrows and ultimately only caused more questions. After more checking, we found out that the birth certificate on the Internet not only is missing a lot of information, but it is nothing like the birth certificates that were issued back in 1961. The border on it is one that Hawaii designed for those made in 2007! Upon further investigating, we then found that Hawaii, where he claims he was born, allows issuance of birth certificates to foreign born children of Hawaii residents with a statement from only one relative, without corroborating evidence! There is much much more information that we've found but I think you all see my point here. In the process of trying to confirm the background of our new president, we only found more questionable issues.



From there we decided to start writing letters to inform those in positions of authority in the government of the information that we found and we wanted our questions answered. You would think that all U.S. citizens would feel that this was important to the security of our the country. That our Constitution requires anyone running for office must prove, without a doubt, that they are a natural born citizen of our United States. By now it was very obvious that Obama could not have the proof of this. We even found a video of his grandmother in Kenya, stating that he was born there!



We thought we'd start with the Attorney General of each state. Of course they would be interested in this information since by now even Obama's supporters were questioning why he was being so secretive. THOUSANDS of people want answers. We wrote TONS of letters expecting answers. The result was unbelievable! If we got responses from them at all, it was statements such as, 'vetting him is not my job'! So we then went to our Congressman, then Senators and finally the Supreme Court Justices. The result, if you can believe it, is NOTHING! Not one person in government positions stood up and required the proof! In addition to these letters, there are, or were, at least 12 lawsuits throughout the country, asking the courts to require Mr. Obama to show his vault copy birth certificate. Literally over 60,000 letters were sent via FedEx to Supreme Court Judges before they were about to hear the cases. So far, NOT ONE of them have taken the step to ensure that Obama is, what the U.S.Constitution requires, a 'Natural born U.S. Citizen'! They refused to take the time to investigate. The responses we did get were, 'that was already proven on the internet' or 'that's not our job' or ' I'm sure he was vetted somewhere along the line'.



I could see if the job we are talking about is a factory worker, a janitor or maybe even an accountant. BUT PRESIDENT of the UNITED STATES??? There was even an advertisement made for TV, just informing people of the unanswered questions about B.H. Obama and requesting him to answer. Not one news station that was approached, and there were many, would air it!!!



Now, here we are, a week away from inauguration day. Obama is still paying his lawyers to keep everything sealed up. We still have questions that need answers and it's not just a few people. It is many many thousands of Americans. Every level of government has been approached and no one will address our concerns. Why is it so difficult to get these very important questions answered? What ever happened to the value of our voice in this country? Many people gave their lives for our country's freedom and the integrity of our Constitution and what it stands for and now, today we can't find a Judge who will give us a couple hours of his time in defense of it.



I am VERY disappointed! Obviously the country that I read about when I was a child, doesn't exist anymore. This is America but it's not the same one that is in the books. It's fallen apart. I've seen it happening for many years but I didn't really know how deep the damage went. I guess I expected a lot more out of our elected officials. If I weren't a person of faith, I'd be packing my bags to move to another country. Sounds pretty extreme but the corruption in our government, if not stopped, is something that will eventually destroy us.

However, I have faith in the Throne of God. I'll join with others who cherish the liberties that God gave us and keep voicing my opinions where I can. I won't be a sunshine patriot and stand on the side lines screaming how wrong it is. The letters will continue to be written and calls will be made. Although it looks like a loosing battle now, don't get discouraged because the author of this story says we are victors. It's not the guy sitting in the oval office who has the ultimate authority. That's just an illusion. It's the one sitting on the THRONE that matters. God can be trusted to be our leader, and His secrets will all be revealed very very soon.

If anyone is interested in finding out more, go to http://restoretheconstitutionalrepublic.org/ OR
http://www.americasright.com

5 comments:

Lori Laws said...

Hi Linda, Your comment touched deep down in my soul. Please come back to my blog and read my response.

I am going to post this on my blog, because I feel everybody who reads my writings must know that I am only able to survive by the grace God gives me:)

Anonymous said...

When I was a kid, when we hear about America, we are so like star-struck. We adored everything American and everyone loves America. Everyone's dream is to be American. And as you can see most of my content in my blog is about my disillusions about America. America was so great, what happened?
Anyway, even before the elections, my hubby and I are really doubting and skeptical about Obama's past. Though the past is irrelevant when it comes to integrity, but somehow he still displays leanings on to his "training" and "ideals" from his past. The scariest part was the Black Liberation Theology where they use God against other human race. It was nerve-wrecking.
Anyway, how are you? I hope you're doing great. Have a blessed weekend.

looney2n said...

Lori,
In my opinion (and many others as well!) your blog stands out from all the rest. It is very apparent that God has you in this time, doing this thing, for a reason. Continue to glorify Him by listening and writing. All glory to HIM but thanks and blessings to you!

looney2n said...

Binkee,
You and I both have been blown away by what our country has turned in to. We are not alone in our disallusionment of what we think America is. We use to be a nation led by faithful leaders and blessed by God. Too many powerful people have forgotten that they do have to answer to HIM. Now, like no other time, we need to pray for the leaders though. That will be our only hope.

Aside from that mess, I'm doing well. I don't get on here like I use to though. Thanks for asking. How are you doing? God Bless you and yours!

looney2n said...

Hi Butchie,
I am so grateful that God already has mercy on US. It's those that are giving away the blood stained civil liberties that have wore the patience of God paper thin, that have to worry. Thanks for stopping. Love ya, Lin